* Turn your business cards into iPhone contacts or Salesforce leads with just a photo.
* 100% accurate, cards are transcribed by real people.
* Works with any edition of Salesforce that supports leads, or with the FullContact Address Book.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Snap a photo of a business card.
2. Sit back and relax while real people transcribe & verify your card.
3. 100% accurate contact info goes into your iPhone's contacts or Salesforce as a new Lead.
Card Reader lets you turn that stack of business cards into Salesforce
Leads or iPhone contacts. Our 100% accurate *human-powered*
transcription makes sure you have the contact info you need! You can
scan business cards, import them into Salesforce, and get started
following up - all with a single click.
With added features like
real people transcribing your card, two-sided scanning, Salesforce
field-level validation, and real-time status updates, FullContact Card
Reader is the fastest, most accurate way to import business cards into
Salesforce or your iPhone contacts.
* Convert business cards to Salesforce Leads or iPhone contacts
* Scan one-sided and two-sided cards
* Works via your iPhone’s camera
* Card transcriptions by real people ensures accuracy for scanned cards
* View status updates in real-time
* Seamless Salesforce integration (**works with Salesforce Group, Professional, Enterprise, Unlimited, and Developer editions**)
* Save contacts to iPhone
* Results automatically exported to Salesforce and your FullContact Address Book
For a more detailed list of features, please visit http://www.fullcontact.com/cardreader
Card Reader comes with 10 cards FREE! After that, get 100 business card
scans and transcriptions per month for $9.99 USD per month or $99 USD
per year (via in-app subscription).
Get rid of the clutter and
turn your business cards into Salesforce leads or iPhone contacts. Give
FullContact Card Reader a try today for FREE!
▸ DEVICE REQUIREMENTS
* Salesforce integration works with Salesforce Group, Professional, Enterprise, Unlimited, and Developer editions.
Got questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!