Numerous for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch follows the most important
numbers in your life and keeps them up to date, all in one place.
- Stay on top of all the ever-changing numbers from your professional and personal lives.
- Customized notifications alert you to important changes.
- Share your numbers publicly or privately, or keep them to yourself.
- Present your numbers on AppleTV with AirPlay.
Numerous for Apple Watch: The ideal companion to Numerous for iPhone
- At a glance, you're up to date.
- Receive subtle notifications of changes to your most important numbers.
- Count down to important events with timing accurate to within 50ms.
connects to business applications like Stripe, Salesforce, Google
Sheets, Google Analytics, and Google Calendar, connected devices like
Tesla Model S, the Nest Learning Thermostat, and Nest Protect, and
health and outdoor apps like Apple Health, Fitbit, Strava, and Weather
Underground. More channels are added all the time.
To get you started, just sign in anonymously and we’ll suggest a few numbers to track.
a glance, you'll be up to date on your latest stock prices, weather,
steps taken, miles driven, calories consumed, time until an important
event, or distance from home—any number that’s important to you.
integration with Apple HealthKit in iOS 8 means you can privately track
your health and fitness data from a wide and growing list of services
and devices. Built-in support for IFTTT and Zapier provide connections
to hundreds more.
Track days until your birthday, the price of a
Bitcoin, and the surf conditions at your favorite beach. Share your
daughter's savings account balance, progress toward your charity's
fundraising goal, and your Twitter follower count. Count your steps,
graph your elevation, and record your gas mileage—or the range of your
Download Numerous and get started today—it’s free!