Barclays Pingit: the easy, fast and secure way to send and receive money
for free* using a mobile number whether you bank with Barclays or not.
- Send payments to anyone with a UK mobile number
- Personalise payments with a photo and a message
- Make international payments** to India and selected African countries
- Send gift cards to friends and family
- Make donations to charities and payments to businesses
- Scan QR codes or use the in-app directories for faster payment options
- Register to use Paym: the UK’s mobile payment service
Other things you need to know:
- You need a UK-registered current account, a UK mobile phone number and to be aged 16 or over
- Personal customers can send up to £1,500 daily (Business customers up to £3,000)
- Personal customers can receive up to £5,000 daily (Business customers unlimited)
- Non-Barclays personal customers will get a Barclays Pingit account to use with the app
- Non-Barclays business account holders can register to receive payments online
- Your full name (personal) or business name (business) will be visible to the sender
- We can refuse to register you for Barclays Pingit or place limits on how you use it
Further information including terms and conditions can be found by visiting www.barclays.co.uk/pingit
*Business customers will be charged for outward transactions in accordance with their business account terms and conditions.
**An exchange rate on the day of the conversion will apply.
Copyright © Barclays 2014. All rights reserved. Barclays Pingit is a trademark of Barclays Bank PLC.
Bank PLC. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and
regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential
Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 122702).
Registered in England. Registered Number: 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.