Vurb connects your apps to bring your favorite people, places, and
things together. Go out. Find new places to eat. Get movie times. Use
Vurb Chat to sync up with your friends - all in one app. With Vurb, you
can discover great places, make restaurant reservations, plan with
friends, and order an Uber or Lyft. Best of all, you don’t have to hop
from app to app to do it. Finally your phone works the way it’s supposed
Just “Vurb it” to:
• Search—Look for restaurants, stores, movies, events, music, videos, and get your results in the form of useful Vurb Cards.
• Get reviews—Read reviews from Foursquare, Yelp, Tastemade, Rotten Tomatoes, Metacritic, and even other Vurb users.
Do more—Make reservations with OpenTable then order an Uber or Lyft to
get there. Book movie tickets with Fandango or stream shows and music.
All in one app.
• Chat with friends—Share and plan with your
friends with messaging and group chat. You can also share via text,
email, Facebook, or Twitter.
• Make lists and plans—Save your
favorite Vurb Cards as Decks. Everything from “The Perfect NYC Date
Night” to your “Top 10 Movies of All Time”. Then share your Decks with
• Discover insider spots—Follow tastemakers such as
Chef Michael Mina and Jeffrey Zurofsky from Bravo’s “Best New
Restaurant” on Vurb to find cool, off the beaten path places.
Press and Reviews:
New York Times: “Start-Ups Try to Challenge Google, at Least in Mobile Search”
Techcrunch: “If Google launched today, it might look a lot like Vurb”
USA Today: “You can Google it, or perhaps now Vurb it”
VentureBeat: “Vurb launches its uber-app as the conductor of your app symphony”
MIT Technology Review: “An App Inspired by App Overload”
Macworld: “Social discovery app Vurb keeps your favorite apps in one place”